NN CARES HARDSHIP Customer Service

If you cannot get the customer service, please email us for assistance. We will do our best to get answers to your questions and concerns. Please keep in mind that the Chapters are not responsible of the applications after the black bins were taken from the Chapters to the Navajo Nation Office of Controller.

Lake Valley Chapter submitted 98% of the applications online and the remaining 2% were hand-delivered. Thank you for time and understanding.