WHEN ATTENDING THE TELECONFERENCE:
- USE THE ‘MUTE’ BUTTON to limit background noises.
- Identify yourself each time you begin to speak so everyone knows who has the floor as well as notetaking purposes.
- Stick to the topics on the agenda. Stay focused and be respectful for other’s time.
- Try not to interrupt. The President will ask if there are any questions or comments. Wait for one person to finish before speaking.
- VOTING/MOTION PROCEDURE: Speak for your name, MOTION, SECOND, IN FAVOR, OPPOSED, or ABSTENTION.
MEETING MINUTES WILL BE LINKED SOON
Check back later.
Thank you for your time and understanding.
January Meeting Minutes
Planning Meeting 01-03-2021
Regular Meeting 01-10-2021
February Meeting Minutes
Planning Meeting 02-02-2021
Regular Meeting 02-14-2021
March Meeting Minutes
Planning Meeting 03-02-2021
Regular Meeting 03-07-2021